|The cloud forest.|
|Enjoying the seals at Aquarium #1.|
|The new one!|
- Spitting and chewing gum are both illegal in Singapore.
- The tax on buying a car is nearly 100% and you cannot buy a car older than 10 years.
- You need a separate license to purchase a car. This license costs S$100,000.
- Taxis drivers rent their cars and are responsible for any damage while driving. Therefore when it's raining, it can be very tough to find a taxi.
- They really do use corporal punishment. Jail sentences can be doled out with a certain number of canings. However, you can only receive 5 at a time and cannot get any more for 6 months due to health risks! We behaved.
The verdict? The perfect place to drop by and visit an old friend. It is so helpful to have a "local" with you to help navigate hawker centers and order the right foods. The options are overwhelming, and the possibility of going so wrong is right next to a great find. Some of the other highlights of Singapore, especially for a family, are pricy and simply not the Oppenwig style.