Hard to believe that my little boy is 6 months old today. 35 more of these and we will be shipping him off to college. Whoa - getting ahead of myself there!!
Here are a few things he's accomplished:
- Spent 45 days in the hospital and still came home 1 month before his due date.
- Quadrupled his birth weight. He weighed 3 lb, 6 oz (1.5 kg) when he was born, and he is now over over 14 lbs (6 kg)
- Increased his length by more than 50% - 16 in (41 cm) at birth and now over 25 in (63 cm).
- Rolled over front to back and back to front!
- Ate some banana (today f0r - the first time) and he liked it!
- Been to 8 US states (Texas, Arkansas, Tennesee, Kentucky, Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin and Minnesota) and 4 countries (US, Germany, Sweden, and the Netherlands).
- Been to 2 professional sporting events - a Mavs playoff game and a Twins game at the new stadium.
There's so much more out there to experience with him - can't wait. I think we'll start with Paris in September. :)